It’s countdown time to December 25th and if you are anything like me you still have a few people on your list to buy for/top up their stocking.
I’ve unearthed some lovely gifts which if ordered ASAP will still arrive in time for Christmas! Happy last minute shopping friends! I’ll see you at the checkout!
1. Rose Gold Watch by ASOS, £22 | Order by December 23rd
This is such a pretty watch, and a bargain at £22!
If you are yet to buy your sister, cousin, girlfriend or BFF a gift – this is a surefire winner. The style is classic, and looks way more expensive than its thrifty price tag.
2. Blue Striped Tassel Throw by Oliver Bonas, £75 | Order by December 22nd
I ❤️ Oliver Bonas’s homeware and this amazing tassel throw would be a gorgeous gift for someone you know who love textures.
3. Initial Business Card Holder by Kate Spade at Amara Living, £31 | Order by 3pm December 22nd
Need to buy something for a #girlboss in your life? This is the most stylish gift.
4. Copper-Coloured 8 Cup Cafetiere, by VonShef at Tesco Home, £16.99 | Order by 5pm December 22nd for next day Click + Collect or Express delivery (be sure to double check per item as some vary)
I adore putting on a huge cafetiere of coffee for friends, especially over the Christmas season. This gorgeous copper-coloured cafetiere makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys a lovely strong brew of coffee, and a stylish kitchen set up.
5. Lundry Merino Wool Sweater by John Smedley via Mr Porter, £145 | Order by 5pm December 22nd
Stylish men like John Smedley jumpers. Simple.
If you have yet to buy your Mr a special gift, this is it.
Top tip! Size up by one size as these jumpers are slim-fit. The customer service at Mr Porter is always on point if you have any questions.
6. Classic Lingerie Gift Set by Hush, £35 Including A Bar Of Chocolate & A Gift Box! | Order by 2pm Friday December 23rd
Boys! If you have yet to buy your Mrs a gift, this is the equivalent to your John Smedley.
Beautiful lingerie in a beautiful box with a beautiful bar of chocolate? You are going to score some major brownie points.
If you don’t know your girlfriend’s of wive’s clothing size, take a look at one of the labels in a piece of clothing she wears a lot. If you are on the fence, buy one size up as lingerie always looks best when it is comfortable to the wearer.
Enjoy your last shopping spree guys!
Love, Monica x